Current students & parents
Information & Notices for Students
- Accessing the School Network
- Careers, Education and Guidance
- Year 7 CEIAG Entitlement
- Year 8 CEIAG Entitlement
- Year 9 CEIAG Entitlement
- Year 10 CEIAG Entitlement
- Year 11 CEIAG Entitlement
- Year 12 CEIAG Entitlement
- Year 13 CEIAG Entitlement
- External Support
- Curriculum and Information Booklets
- Learner Support Centre (A01)
- Library & LRC
- School Nurse
- Timings of the School Day
- Information & Notices for Parents
- Sixth Form
- School Catering - The Lunch Box
- Team Hummingbird
Team Hummingbird's race at Silverstone....
Congratulations to Ellie Lakin, a member of Youth Parliament
We were delighted to have some local MP candidates visit .....
Class of 1977/79 reunion
MP Luke Pollard visits PHSG...
Posted on: 14th Feb 2019
A group of Year 12 students have developed their company Protect with sustainability in mind. They have created a beautiful range of eco-friendly bracelets that not only make a must-have accessory, but also spread an important message about the negative impact human actions can have on our environment. One of their popular beads Forest Green sends a hard-hitting message that one and a half acres of forest is cut down every second. The company hope that these facts featured on their recyclable packaging will encourage the buyer to make small changes in their everyday life.
Follow their journey on Instagram at instagram.com/protect.ye