Grade C Point 5-7
Permanent, full time – 37 hours/week, (term time only 39 weeks per year
plus 5 Additional Days)
Start date: 6th January 2020.
We are seeking to appoint a Resources and General Administrator to undertake general preparation of resources for school staff and school administration.
The successful candidate will:
• Have previous experience of administrative work
• Be qualified to NVQ Level 2 or above (or equivalent qualification)
• Have excellent levels of literacy and numeracy
• Have excellent organisational skills and be able to work to deadlines
• Take the initiative and be self-motivated, but also contribute to working within a team
• Be able to communicate effectively and deal with students, parents and colleagues sensitively
• Have excellent ICT and audio visual skills
• Be able to prioritise between different demands; have a patient and friendly approach
• Be able to respect confidentiality
• Be willing to train and develop skills
Candidates should contact the Headteacher’s PA Mrs J Alderson email email@example.com
for a job description/application form and informal enquiries. A job description and application form may also be downloaded below.
Closing date: Noon Friday 13th December 2020
Interviews will be during the following week
The school is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing and welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening and training appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further details can be found at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service